You have to go for a serious fiscal management while opting to buy or construct a commercial edifice. You have to take into account certain tax and legal issues which if ignored can indeed pose serious problems in future. Moreover, if you want your property to yield money then you have to take care of things appositely. For the construction of a commercial property you should have two basic things right.
There should be a proper quality control provision and the project has to be managed with absolute proficiency. Starting from the time when you are visiting the site till the time when the land is registered a potential buyer should keep certain things in mind.
• Have a proper understanding of the matter and then decide to spend for the purpose
• Check the title deed of the property and land you opt to buy
• A proper verification of all the essential documents is absolutely necessary
• Other than the wealth tax you have to pay your income tax for the property you are to purchase
• All agreements and conditions should be there in print and be sure to have a clean credit report